A nomad between cultures, I can easily appear and disappear depending on my mood, a silent observer, have a soft spot for guys who use perfume, loves green, still believe in prince charming on a white horse, as cocky as it may sounds but im a gorgeous redefined, live to speak in the most brutal honest way, adore the joy of having a nice cup of tea, I am a dreamer especially when it rains. a sex addict who's afraid to have sex. and yes, I'm gay. the weirdest of my kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
2 comments:
- erikmarangga said...
-
saya tahu tempat ini. Tempat saya sering menghabiskan sore menunggu sunset:)
-
December 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM
- JC said...
-
Lol
Nice place huh :) -
December 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Paul and Kyo, director of Parts of the hearts The first week of the month, April 3, 2015, Kineforum celebrated yet another misbar, it’...
2 comments:
saya tahu tempat ini. Tempat saya sering menghabiskan sore menunggu sunset:)
Lol
Nice place huh :)
Post a Comment