A nomad between cultures, I can easily appear and disappear depending on my mood, a silent observer, have a soft spot for guys who use perfume, loves green, still believe in prince charming on a white horse, as cocky as it may sounds but im a gorgeous redefined, live to speak in the most brutal honest way, adore the joy of having a nice cup of tea, I am a dreamer especially when it rains. a sex addict who's afraid to have sex. and yes, I'm gay. the weirdest of my kind.
Monday, June 14, 2010
miss home
4 comments:
- Ed said...
-
keren... dimana tuh?
-
June 16, 2010 at 1:22 AM
- Reis's said...
-
I don't miss my home, after all.
And as much as I hate this fact -and then myself; for I am a jerk-, I have never wanted to change it. #sigh. What is wrong with me? -
June 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM
- JC said...
-
@shien maw: di bali :D
@Reis: nothings wrong, you're just being your self -
June 16, 2010 at 4:06 PM
- foolish dumb writer said...
-
i miss my home too... but i don't know where is it... let's finding!!!
-
June 18, 2010 at 5:34 PM
-
Paul and Kyo, director of Parts of the hearts The first week of the month, April 3, 2015, Kineforum celebrated yet another misbar, it’...
4 comments:
keren... dimana tuh?
I don't miss my home, after all.
And as much as I hate this fact -and then myself; for I am a jerk-, I have never wanted to change it. #sigh. What is wrong with me?
@shien maw: di bali :D
@Reis: nothings wrong, you're just being your self
i miss my home too... but i don't know where is it... let's finding!!!
Post a Comment