Saturday, October 31, 2009

Golden Honeymoon

I nearly hit someone a few days ago when I went home from Alliance francaise on Thursday night, I was saying screaming curses at him, an elderly guy on a motorcycle who out of the blue just stop there in the middle of the road,
When I was dropping my third F bomb I suddenly saw in his eyes, fears,
Well it has nothing to do with me,

His wife was left behind while both of them were using motorbikes, the lady got scared to cross.
And then the husband waits,

The beauty of living in an island of the gods is that you might see this thing every here and there, the island is pact with bunch of couples on a honeymoon.
But these old folks probably having their 25th honeymoon

So how do you guys manage to stay that long together?

No comments:

Old photos

Scrapping my archive and found these old photos, Brings a lot of memories

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Golden Honeymoon

I nearly hit someone a few days ago when I went home from Alliance francaise on Thursday night, I was saying screaming curses at him, an elderly guy on a motorcycle who out of the blue just stop there in the middle of the road,
When I was dropping my third F bomb I suddenly saw in his eyes, fears,
Well it has nothing to do with me,

His wife was left behind while both of them were using motorbikes, the lady got scared to cross.
And then the husband waits,

The beauty of living in an island of the gods is that you might see this thing every here and there, the island is pact with bunch of couples on a honeymoon.
But these old folks probably having their 25th honeymoon

So how do you guys manage to stay that long together?

No comments: