Yatna introduced me to his law of short story creation,
1. Who
2. Doing What
3. For What
He made several novels already whist I’m still stuck with my first page, more likely my first sentence. Find out more about Yatna in his webpage.
A nomad between cultures, I can easily appear and disappear depending on my mood, a silent observer, have a soft spot for guys who use perfume, loves green, still believe in prince charming on a white horse, as cocky as it may sounds but im a gorgeous redefined, live to speak in the most brutal honest way, adore the joy of having a nice cup of tea, I am a dreamer especially when it rains. a sex addict who's afraid to have sex. and yes, I'm gay. the weirdest of my kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Three simple rules
Yatna introduced me to his law of short story creation,
1. Who
2. Doing What
3. For What
He made several novels already whist I’m still stuck with my first page, more likely my first sentence. Find out more about Yatna in his webpage.
1. Who
2. Doing What
3. For What
He made several novels already whist I’m still stuck with my first page, more likely my first sentence. Find out more about Yatna in his webpage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Paul and Kyo, director of Parts of the hearts The first week of the month, April 3, 2015, Kineforum celebrated yet another misbar, it’...
No comments:
Post a Comment