A nomad between cultures, I can easily appear and disappear depending on my mood, a silent observer, have a soft spot for guys who use perfume, loves green, still believe in prince charming on a white horse, as cocky as it may sounds but im a gorgeous redefined, live to speak in the most brutal honest way, adore the joy of having a nice cup of tea, I am a dreamer especially when it rains. a sex addict who's afraid to have sex. and yes, I'm gay. the weirdest of my kind.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
feel and be
i am the darkness that traps in daylight madness.
i am a Saint and Satan and something in between.
I am the pain of penetration yet i am the pleasure of orgasmic ejaculation.
i am the maple leaf that turns redishing and i am the seedling green sprout of spring.
i dont know who i am and what ive became.
it is love, i simply feel and be.
Bali, June 19th 01.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
feel and be
i am the darkness that traps in daylight madness.
i am a Saint and Satan and something in between.
I am the pain of penetration yet i am the pleasure of orgasmic ejaculation.
i am the maple leaf that turns redishing and i am the seedling green sprout of spring.
i dont know who i am and what ive became.
it is love, i simply feel and be.
Bali, June 19th 01.
3 comments:
- Ed said...
-
bentuk penjabaran yang cukup rapi untuk menyatakan : I'm a human :)
-
June 22, 2010 at 4:23 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
am still on a daydream of how to arrange some words into a very-simple-yet-beautiful poeme like you did.
ajarinnn tta dooong... -
June 23, 2010 at 1:26 PM
- JC said...
-
poem yang mana ya? itu poem ya saya baru tau. ajarin apa? saya juga masih belajar. belajar bareng aja yuk :)
-
June 23, 2010 at 4:12 PM
-
Paul and Kyo, director of Parts of the hearts The first week of the month, April 3, 2015, Kineforum celebrated yet another misbar, it’...

3 comments:
bentuk penjabaran yang cukup rapi untuk menyatakan : I'm a human :)
am still on a daydream of how to arrange some words into a very-simple-yet-beautiful poeme like you did.
ajarinnn tta dooong...
poem yang mana ya? itu poem ya saya baru tau. ajarin apa? saya juga masih belajar. belajar bareng aja yuk :)
Post a Comment